Certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Our Client is seeking Certified Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for an opportunity in Chester, PA. SLPs must have PA Education Certification.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Speech Language Pathologist will select and implement activities that will help individuals to learn work and life management skills within limits of their mental and physical disabilities. You will work with IEP team members, clinicians, families, and program staff, using the multidisciplinary evaluation to create, develop, and implement individual and/or group therapy goals for each child as specified in the child’s IEP.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experienced working with School based students K-8
* Complete and maintain necessary records and documentation.
* Student paperwork must be updated via IEP's on school's billing system and Google Docs
* Participate in Individual Education Plan (IEP) meetings to review progress on IEP goals.
* Confer with teachers to provide information/instruction on effective techniques to use with each individual.
* Develop and implement IEP goals relevant to each individuals realistic rehabilitative needs.
* Provide any tests or evaluations to help determine goals and need areas.
* Confer with parents regarding progress of each individual child and to instruct them on effective strategies.
* Complete monthly summaries, progress monitoring and quarterly report cards.
* Conduct group therapy sessions as clinically indicated.
* Attend staff meetings as directed.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 2023 ESY
Malvern, PA, 19355, United States
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Philadelphia, PA, 19120, United States
Speech Language Pathologist
Kennett Square, PA, 19348, United States
1-5 Days Available | Speech Language Pathologist | Start Immediately
Philadelphia, PA, 19121, United States
1-5 Days Available | Speech Language Pathologist | Start immediately
Huntingdon Valley, PA, 19006, United States