Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy. We are here to be your partner in finding your next amazing role!
Our client is seeking Physical Therapists who enjoy nurturing positive attitudes in students and empowering them to achieve confidence and academic success through therapy in Michigan .
* Provide care to developmentally disabled students to promote emotional and social growth
* Evaluate student to identify developmental deviations and any postural or skeletal challenges
* Review written or verbal information concerning students in order to determine the need for Physical Therapy services
* Perform ongoing individualized, detailed, and documented assessments of students known, or suspected of having disability conditions, utilizing evaluative tools and skills unique to physical therapists
* Participate in the evaluation process to aide in establishing diagnosis, prognosis, goals, placement, and treatment plans
* Review and implement each student's IEP goals and objectives
* Plan and prepare written treatment programs for each student
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICIATIONS
* Master's Degree from an accredited institution
* Valid Physical Therapy State license
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts
Westfield, NJ, 07090, United States
Newark, NJ, 07102, United States
Occupational Therapist | 1-5 Days Available
Dearborn, MI, 48126, United States
Physical Therapist | 1-5 Days Available
Philadelphia, PA, 19131, United States
Glendale, AZ, 85302, United States