Our client has immediate openings for School Psychologists in and around the Phoenix metro area. Client Opportunities are available in person, hybrid, or virtual. If you are ready to make a change and want to learn more, send us your information today!
* Higher compensation: We negotiate on your behalf!
* Work-life balance: Contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off
* Contractor advocate: Our team will ensure you have the support needed for success in your role
* Options post contract: Extend it, convert it to permanent employment, or we work together to find your next great opportunity!
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Conduct full-scale student assessments
* Support and develop school-aged children
* Listen to concerns regarding academic, emotional, or social challenges
* Study and implement behavioral management techniques
* Help students process their challenges, plan goals, and actions
* Promote positive behaviors
* Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social challenges
* Provide counsel to parents on topics such as communication and substance abuse
* Research and implement learning programs
* Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
* Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Master's degree from an accredited institution required
* Arizona School Psychologist Certificate
* Must possess thorough knowledge of psychological assessment procedures and interpretation of results
* Must have demonstrated ability to communicate with students, families and school personnel
* Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are essential
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim staffing for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 750 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Buckeye, AZ, 85326, United States
San Tan Valley, AZ, 85142, United States
Scottsdale, AZ, 85250, United States
Dearborn, MI, 48126, United States
Calumet City, IL, 60409, United States