Our pledge to you: You're going to love working with us!
Kaleidoscope Education Solution (KES) has immediate openings for School Psychologists in and around the Phoenix metro area. Client opportunities are available in person, hybrid, or virtual. If you are ready to make a change and want to learn more, send us your information today!
* Flexibility: Make your own schedule!
* No weekends: Your schedules are Monday through Friday!
* Find your Best-Fit: We partner with hundreds of schools in your area; we collaborate with you to pick the best fit!
* Support: You'll have your own personal connection in our office whenever you need support or have questions!
* Control Over Your Career: Contracting with us is running your own business and we handle negotiation and the details; we are here to help you succeed and work at the top of your license!
* Manageable Caseloads: We advocate to make sure your caseload is practical!
* Balanced Work week: You provide services for your desired hours, no more!
CLIENT'S POSITION SUMMARY
* Conduct full-scale student assessments
* Support and develop school-aged children
* Listen to concerns regarding academic, emotional, or social challenges
* Study and implement behavioral management techniques
* Help students process their challenges, plan goals, and actions
* Promote positive behaviors
* Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social challenges
* Provide counsel to parents on topics such as communication and substance abuse
* Research and implement learning programs
* Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
* Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Master's degree from an accredited institution required
* Arizona School Psychologist Certificate
* Must possess thorough knowledge of psychological assessment procedures and interpretation of results
* Must have demonstrated ability to communicate with students, families and school personnel
* Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are essential
* Compensated weekly!
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to broad array of client opportunities
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim staffing for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
School Psychologist | Local Phoenix based agency ready to help you secure a new opportunity
Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, United States
Special Education Teachers | Local Phoenix based agency ready to help you secure a new opportunity
Scottsdale, AZ, 85255, United States
Buckeye, AZ, 85326, United States
Maricopa, AZ, 85138, United States
San Tan Valley, AZ, 85142, United States