Special Education Teacher - Mesa & Surrounding Areas
Our client currently has immediate openings for Special Education Teachers in and around the Phoenix metro area. Our client has multiple, exciting opportunities for candidates interested full-time and part-time client opportunities. Are you a skilled special education teacher hoping to reach more students, if so send us your resume today!
* Flexibility: Make your own schedule!
* No weekends: Your schedules are Monday through Friday!
* Find your Best-Fit: We partner with hundreds of schools in your area; we collaborate with you to pick the best fit!
* Support: You'll have your own personal connection in our office whenever you need support or have questions!
* Control Over Your Career: Contracting with us is running your own business and we handle negotiation and the details; we are here to help you succeed and work at the top of your license!
* Manageable Caseloads: We advocate to make sure your caseload is practical!
* Balanced Work week: You provide services for your desired hours, no more!
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Establish and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom.
* Promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the district's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the principal.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Arizona Department of Education Special Education certification
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
* Up-to-date clearances and certifications
* You are COMPENSATED WEEKLY
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to broad array of client opportunities
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 750 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States
Special Education Teacher
Phoenix, AZ, 85005, United States
Special Education Teacher- Casa Grande & Surrounding Areas
Casa Grande, AZ, 85122, United States
Certified Music Teacher
Chester, PA, 19013, United States
English Language Teacher
Chicago, IL, 60617, United States