Special Education Teacher | Start Immediately
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is the leading provider of in-person and online related services for K-12 education staffing. We will act on your behalf as your own personal agent and work to create the perfect match for your skills and experience.
As part of our mission to bring out the best in our children, our client's schools are looking to find stellar Special Education Teachers to enrich the lives of students in and around the Michigan area.
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Establish and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom.
* Promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the district's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
* Valid Michigan Professional Educator License (PEL)
* Learning Behavior Specialist Endorsement 1 (LBS1)
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
* Compensated Weekly
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to broad array of client opportunities
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Chicago, IL, 60617, United States
Philadelphia, PA, 19124, United States
Dearborn, MI, 48126, United States
Special Education Teacher
Kaneville, IL, 60144, United States
Certified Teacher - Special Education
Philadelphia, PA, 19131, United States