Speech Language Pathologist | 1-5 Days Available
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is the leading provider of in-person and online related services for K-12 education staffing. We will act on your behalf as your own personal agent and work to create the perfect match for your skills and experience.
As part of our mission to bring out the best in our children, our clients are looking to find that one special person that will take on independent contract opportunitiesand provide speech services in school settings for roles in Philadelphia County or the surrounding areas.
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Assess and provide necessary services to help student achieve their Individual Education Programs (IEP) goals with excellence.
* Assist in screenings/evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students.
* Consult with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
* Maintain appropriate records and documentation.
* Attend meetings to ensure student success through stakeholder collaboration.
* Minimum of a Master's Degree
* Current Speech-Language Pathologist Pennsylvania State License
* Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a school-based setting or other work with children (preferred)
* Experience supporting children with articulation/phonology, auditory processing challenges, and/or learning disabilities
* Weekly compensation
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to broad array of client opportunities
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Philadelphia, PA, 19137, United States
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Philadelphia, PA, 19120, United States
1-5 Days Available | Speech Language Pathologist | Start Immediately
Philadelphia, PA, 19121, United States
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 2023 ESY
Malvern, PA, 19355, United States
Philadelphia, PA, 19124, United States